We are still open and support you during this time!
In addition to “social distancing”, I would recommend you:
- Keep your diet clean with plenty of fresh fruits in the morning and vegetables throughout the day.
- Hydrate with lots of WATER.
- Go outside and take a brisk walk aiming to double your resting heart rate
- Please remember that while engaging in proper social distancing, regular hand washing and cleaning of your surroundings is essential to help change the current environment to protect your health, you must also strengthen your body and boost it’s ability to thrive in order to suit that environment.
- Get ADJUSTED by your local chiropractor.
Please know that we are maintaining an extremely clean office and sanitizing our equipment as well.
There’s a reason why chiropractors were nicknamed “flu docs” during the Spanish Flu epidemic. Please read this article for more information on how chiropractic can help resist viruses: